One of the hardest parts of making our art during COVID is the lack of community: without regular in-person classes, we lose the conversation, feedback and guidance that an in-person environment provides. There’s no one to problem solve with, discuss the best ways to approach a project, or even to talk about what a career in the arts might look like and how you might want to pursue that. And there’s definitely no critique to help you figure out why that left eye looks so wonky!
Each session gets you an hour of my time and it’s up to you how you want to use that:
- I can send a combination of written/Photoshop/video critique for a piece you’re working on that you’d like feedback on
- We can get on Zoom and talk about a project you’re planning
- We can get on Zoom and I can give a critique/lesson to help you understand a concept more deeply
- We can get on Zoom and deep dive into a topic you want to know more about
- Prefer written communication? No problem, I can write you an email answering any questions you might have
…or almost anything else arts-related that you’d like support on: beginning career questions, grant planning, portfolio development or feedback, etc.
Sessions are $85/hr* (includes Canadian HST) and are payable via e-transfer, credit card or cheque.
Once you fill out the form below, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to pay, send me any images you need me to see, and instructions for booking a Zoom call if you want to speak face-to-face.
Note: Zoom calls can only be booked at minimum 48 hrs in advance so I have time to prepare for our call. I’m available Monday afternoons and evenings, Tuesday mornings and Friday afternoons. If none of these times work for your availability, please contact me directly after filling out the form and we can arrange a mutually beneficial time.
I look forward to supporting you on your creative journey!
*If you’re not Canadian and wish to book a session, please fill out the form, indicating this in the text box, and I can send you an invoice minus Canadian taxes.